FAQs - Why is my payment being declined?
Card payments can be rejected for the following reasons:
- You are using an expired card
- There are not enough funds on the account
- Certain card details, for example, its expiration date or CVV / CVC security code were incorrectly entered
- There is a restriction placed on online purchases on your card
- Your card has been frozen by your bank or is for blacklisted by our card processors for some reason
- 3DS code was not entered (if required) or was entered incorrectly
- There are some temporary technical issues on either the bank’s or payment processor’s side.
If your payment was declined, please contact the bank that issued your card to get more information.
If all else fails, please let us know and we will check to see if the payment decline is something we can assist with.
If your payment has failed 2-3 times in a row and you have ensured all data was entered correctly, please do not attempt further payments. Continued attempts to make a payment that has already failed multiple times are usually interpreted as suspicious by automated anti-fraud measures used by banks and payment processors, and can make the situation worse instead of better. Contact your bank and/or us instead.